26 Dec 2015

Whatsapp Status in English | Hindi

Welcome to Whatsapp Status Section. Now Whatsapp is trading topic and everyone put latest status on their whatsapp account so are you looking for new and fresh whatsapp status?  So here you are on right section in my blog. Here we cover latest and new whatsapp status for those people who love to update their status on regularly and try to impression their someone.


Now Please Check Below Whatsapp Status in English, Hindi.

I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.

Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.
24 Hours Online!
People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!
!Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status….
 Aql badam khane se nahi _thokar khane se aati hai.
Dil ko zubaan,_ Aankhon ko sapne mil gaye..??
 Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...