11 Aug 2015

Event Base Blogging Part 2

Hello all my Friends how are you today ? i hope you very well in all days. so after publish my first post about Start Event Base Blogging now i am going to share with you my first successfully blog event but friends due to some technical problems and google rules i cant share my first event base blogging Url so please i am really sorry..

After i Decide for start event base blogging i met my new fb friend and he is Ricky Sing from Dehradun he is inspiration for me to start again blogging also start event base blogging. now we have no idea for start new event base blogging.. but one day one idea came in my mind and i share my idea with my friend and he liked my new idea and my first Event base blogging idea is IPL 2015. and then we start working on IPL 2015 Blog and during IPL Season we are daily work on our blog and finally we got good number of traffic on our blog so We Start Earn Money From Adsense and when IPL Season End then we are realize we got good Success also Money.

So friends Event Base blogging idea its not bad so i think you should try to do this.

Best Of Luck
Sohel Shaikh