31 Dec 2012

My Occupation


Welcome to my Occupation Section. Here I write about my job and job experience.
I am search Engine Optimization (SEO) Worker and I am working from 2 year in SEO and my Personal Thinking is SEO very wide range work for the internet totally work with internet and many parts include in SEO but I showing you important topics and that topics are very useful for increase website ranking of Search Engine mostly top Search Engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search Engine.

SEO Workers' goal is to become your most valuable and trusted SEO & Social Semantic Web consultant, committed to supporting you fully in achieving outstanding return-on-investment for your on-line business. We do that by consistently delivering exceptional results.

Some topic for SEO Work (1) on-page SEO (2) of-page SEO

On-page seo is every kind change and editing for our own website like title, Description, Meta Description, Meta Title and Original Content. Original Content is very important for your website ranking and my personal think is Original Content is decided your website appearance, traffic and your website impression.

Of-page seo is mostly use for increase your website ranking by another search engines and some parts include in-of page seo like Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Blog posting, Blog commenting, Forum Posting and other work is important in of-page seo.

I am able for SEO work for any projects